NVivo provides software tools to assist a researcher from the time of conceptualization of a project through to its completion. Although NVivo is software that is designed primarily for researchers undertaking analysis of qualitative (text and multimedia) data, its usefulness extends to researchers engaged in any kind of research. The tools provided by NVivo assist in the following:
- Tracking and management of data sources and information about these sources
- Tracking and linking ideas associated with or derived from data sources
- Searching for terms or concepts
- Indexing or coding text or multimedia information for easy retrieval
- Organizing codes to provide a conceptual framework for a study
- Querying relationships between concepts, themes, or categories
- Building and drawing visual models with links to data
Particular and unique strengths of NVivo lie in its ability to facilitate ...
Looks like you do not have access to this content.