This stage will:
- Explain what a literature review is and why you need to do one
- Define the steps in a literature search and a literature review
- Give you an overview of where to look for appropriate literature
The literature review is an important part of every research project. This section takes you through the literature review process, explaining the reasons for reviewing the literature and differentiation between the types of literature available.
Looks like you do not have access to this content.
- Why Do I Need to Do a Literature Review?
- What Types of Literature Should I Use in My Review?
- What Is Grey Literature?
- How Do I Do a Literature Search?
- How Do I Do a Literature Review?
- What Makes a Successful Literature Review?
- How Do I Keep a Bibliography?
- How Does the Literature Review Differ From Doing Desk Research?
- How Can I Use the Internet in My Research?
Login or create a profile so that you can save clips, playlists, and searches.