This stage will:
- Explain the different ways you can disseminate your research
- Help you decide which method of dissemination is right for you
- Help you ensure that your research is discoverable and has measurable impact
Now that you’ve written up your research as a report, dissertation, or thesis, you should now turn your thoughts to how you will disseminate you research. You may have any one of a number of motivations for disseminating your research, and there are a number of ways to do so. However, it’s important that you ensure that your research is usable by others.
Looks like you do not have access to this content.
- What Can I Do Next? How Do I Turn My Thesis Into Useable Research?
- What Is the Right Medium for Dissemination?
- How Do I Write and Publish a Book?
- How Do I Publish a Journal Article?
- How Do I Disseminate My Research Online?
- How Do I Present My Research at a Conference?
- Tell Me More About Raising Public Awareness of My Research
- How Do I Disseminate My Research Through Blogs and Social Networks?
- How Do I Maximize the Impact of My Research?
- How Can I Ensure That My Research Is Discoverable?
- What Are Citations and Altmetrics?
- How Do I Use My Research Project as the Basis of Further Study?
Login or create a profile so that you can save clips, playlists, and searches.