Write a Research Methods Case in Politics & International Relations
Have you completed a research project in the field of Politics or International Relations? Are you interested in sharing your experience of the research process? SAGE Research Methods Cases brings the stories of real research to students and their instructors.
Already familiar with Cases? Fill out our form to send us the details of your proposed case study.
SAGE Research Methods Cases are used for teaching and learning social science research methods in more than 300 institutions worldwide. Cases are peer-reviewed and are . . .
- Short and accessible accounts of research methods in the context of real research projects
- Pedagogically focused to help students understand the practicalities of doing research
- Introductory in tone: explanatory and jargon-free
- Engaging: using examples and writing devices that reach out to the student reader and make research feel relevant, meaningful and useful
The following resources are available to authors writing, or considering writing, a research methods case study. Clicking on the links below will automatically download the Word documents needed to prepare a case study for consideration.
|Frequently Asked Questions||Contributor Guidelines||Submission Template|
To take a look at previously published case studies, we recommend starting a 30-day free trial of the collection.
- Register your interest by completing the below form with details of your proposed case study
- A member of our editorial team will follow up to confirm a submission date and answer any questions
- Alternatively, you may contact our editorial team directly by emailing Christine.Schorfheide@sagepub.co.uk or Martin.Perchard@sagepub.co.uk.